Vergecast: Google Play Store fees lawsuit, Nintendo’s OLED Switch, and an ‘EV Day’ event
Every Friday, The Verge publishes our flagship podcast, The Vergecast, where co-hosts Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn discuss the week in tech news with the reporters and editors covering the biggest stories.
For this week’s episode of The Vergecast, here are the three biggest stories:
- Google faces new antitrust lawsuit over Google Play Store fees
- Nintendo Switch OLED model will go on sale October 8th for $350
- Stellantis, parent company of Dodge and Jeep, had an ‘EV Day’ and it was extremely weird
Nilay and Dieter bring back Verge senior reporter Adi Robertson to discuss these topics and answer questions like:
- Why is Samsung such a big presence in this lawsuit against Google?
- How much nicer does the new Nintendo Switch OLED model look…